Props and Drops Mar. 3
+/- Props to all of my girlfriends and I wearing gray shirts. Drops to everyone at the party calling us out.
+/- Props to our guy friends inviting us over for drinks. Drops to them not having any clean cups to use.
-/- Drops to midterm exams sneaking up on me. Double Drops to all of them being within a day of each other.
+/- Props to last minute trips to Las Vegas over break. Drops to my plane ticket being ridiculously expensive.
+/- Props to my friends for making me breakfast Sunday morning. Drops to them setting off the fire alarm in their apartment building.
+/- Props to finally getting my lazy self to the REC to work out. Drops to being at the REC when everyone and their mom is there so all I do is socialize.
+/- Props to having great friends that will ride the bus home with me when me are tired. Drops to only being downtown for 20 minutes. FAIL.
- Drops to break being over St. Patricks Day.
+/- Props to going shopping. Drops to Valley View Mall having three stores to choose from.
+++ Props to my professor pushing my exam to the end of the week!!!
+/- Props to meeting new friends downtown. Drops to them turning into creepers and texting you ALL THE TIME.
- Drops to the editors for allowing liberal B.S. in the props and drops.
-/+ Drops to sitting at the first table on the first floor of Murphy and seeing everyone walk in (a.k.a. getting no studying done). Props to catching up with old friends!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care