Props and Drops Feb. 9
+++ Props to the unusually warm winter weather last week.
+/- Props to getting 11/10 in Calculus I. Drops to 19/25 in Math Logics.
-/+ Drops to my internet provider for cutting my internet off. Props to the old people that live behind me having lightning fast WiFi with no password.
-/+ Drops to not having a dog to play with away from home. Props to teaching your cat how to fetch bottle caps.
- - - Drops to the Packers not being in the Super Bowl. Double drops to not having good commercials to watch, either.
+++ Props to getting free shots at the Eagle's Nest after the Super Bowl for helping clean up! Joe Holtz is the best bartendar ever.
+/- Props to siging up for three races this winter. Drops to being too hungover to make it to any of them.
+++ Props to the reference librarians at Murphy for helping me with my senior project.
- - - Drops to all the UW-L students who don't have a sense of humor. Double drops to them not understanding that The Racquet likes to have fun with some articles!
+/- Props to wanting to find out who half the phone numbers in my phone belong to. Drops to having a couple drinks, texting ‘WHO DOES DIS # BELOOONG TO' and finding out I work with the majority of the people on a professional basis.
+++ Props to some guy winning $1400 on the Super Bowl. Double props to him giving us $20.
Sudoku Answer 2/2: http://sudokucollection.com/
Sudoku Answer 2/9:http://sudokucollection.com/
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care