Auditions Set for UW-La Crosse Choral Union
La Crosse, Wis. - Area singers are welcome to join the UW-La Crosse Choral Union this fall when it sings "Gloria" by Francis Poulenc and "Chandos Anthem #9" by George Frederic Handel. The concert will be Sunday afternoon, Nov. 23, at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse. The UW-L Choral Union includes 90 UW-L students, faculty, staff and adult singers from the greater La Crosse area. The ensemble rehearses from 7-9:15 p.m. Mondays in 58 UW-L Center for the Arts. To schedule an audition, contact director Paul?Rusterholz at 608.784.4497 or email@example.com. Auditions, held in 134 Center for the Arts, will be scheduled between Aug. 27 and Sept. 5.
Who: UW-La Crosse Choral UnionWhat: AuditionsWhen: Between Aug. 27 and Sept. 5. Where: 134 Center for the ArtsSchedule an audition with: Director Paul?Rusterholz at 608.784.4497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer