Props to the editors. No one wants to see people dry humping under the clock tower. Anonymous #comment 2
John Ready, UW-L Art Department faculty member and gallery director, poses by one of his pieces of "over-sized jewelry that was displayed on Milwaukee's River Walk a few years ago. Friday was the opening of his new exhibit "John Ready: Works on Paper, Icon and Context" that will be open until March 3.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Racquet News Articles
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?