Aries (March 21 - April 19)
I'm sure you've heard, "It's the little things that count." Well, this year it's more true than ever before. Sure Valentine's Day is all hyped up to be a day of elegant dining and dancing with the one(s) you love, but why not change it up this year and be the one to serve others? It shows your generosity and compassion for others, whether that be friends or family. It will give you a level of satisfaction that makes you feel worthy of love which, in turn, will allow you to give and receive it more freely. What's better than that?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?