Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
Valentine's Day doesn't have to be all about mushy gushy love. You could return to a place or do an activity that provides fun and relaxation to celebrate this Valentine's Day. Why not reconnect with someone you haven't seen in what seems like years? Bring back memories that make your stomach hurt from laughing so hard. While you're out and about, don't let rude people dampen your mood. But if seeing old friends isn't your thing, take the time to have a quiet evening out or stay home, finding peaceful things that bring you pleasure.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit