Drake Hall Moves Out
Insightful article, however is it still safe to buy the 10 Litre water bottles and the pour the water into aluminium water bottles whilst on the go?. Anonymous
Students, faculty, staff and community members helped move out Drake Hall students on Feb. 3 and Feb. 4. About 132 students were moved out of the hall, and the rest are expected to move out Feb. 10 (noon to 6 p.m.) and Feb. 11(10 p.m. to 6 p.m.) during another volunteer move out weekend.
For further coverage on the impact Drake Hall fire has had on UW-L, read The Racquet weekly.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Racquet News Articles
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?