Surveying La Crosse's Sportsbar Scene
Ringside Sportsbar and Grill
Wondering where to catch Monday night's Viking-Packer game? Want to hang out Saturday afternoon and watch the Badgers take on the Gophers? In our first of five weekly installments, we'll be previewing the best sportsbars and wing joints that La Crosse has to offer. This week we'll be looking at the Sports Editor's favorite place to catch a game, Ringside Sportsbar and Grill.
Where: 3rd and Pearl, connected to the backside of Coconut Joe's
Prices: 1 lb. for $6.49, 2 lbs. for 11.50, 3 lbs. for 15.50 for wings Tuesdays: $2.00/lb Burgers: range from $6.99 to $10.99 Wednesdays: $1.25/lb Appetizers: Range from $5.99 to $9.99
Sauce selections: Buffalo, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ, Teryaki, Jack Daniel's Moonshine, "Wing of the Month"
Televisions: 14 televisions and 2 high-definition projection screens
Complimentary Food: White Cheddar Cheese Kurd's, Onion Rings, Breaded Mushrooms Stuffed burgers, ranging from a Jack Daniel's #7 to a pepper-themed Fire burger
Atmosphere: 2 full bars, with one being a large circular bar with plenty of seating around each. A stage for comedy/musical acts is discretely tucked into the corner, and movie posters and sports paraphernalia adorning almost every square inch of the walls.
scores (out of 10)
Prices: 10 Sauces: 8 Televisions: 9 Complimentary food: 9 Atmosphere: 9 Total: 45
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest