Props and Drops Mar. 31
+ + + Props to baseball season starting. GO TWINS.
+/- Props to margarita Monday. Drops to failing my exam Tuesday.
+ + + Props to everyone who donated their hair for St. Baldricks.
+/- Props to all my classes being canceled this week. Drops to not getting anything done.
+/- Props to going out for sushi. Drops to ordering enough food to feed the table next to us (a family of four).
+ + + Props to my boss stocking our fridge with Moster Energy drinks.
-/+ Drops to Serving Up Stories losing their first game. Props to everyone trying really hard!
+/- Props to turning 21. Drops to celebrating my birthday bedside with the flu.
+/- Props to training for a half-marathon. Drops to being two weeks in and still only being able to run two miles...
+ + + Props to working with strong men who can move furniture so I don't have to.
+/- Props to car chargers. Drops to forgetting it in my room before departing for a weekend visit with my grandparents. Yay for being disconnected from the world.
+ + + Props to the UW-L gymnastics team for doing so well at nationals!!
- - - Drops to getting sick when it starts getting nicer out.
+/- Props to bringing my car to school for the rest of the year. Drops to never driving it because I don't want to lose my spot on the side of the road.
+/- Props to my mom's new hobby: couponing. Drops to her not wanting to hang out when I go home because she's too busy ‘couponing.'
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care