Props and Drops May 5
+/- Props to Easter candy going on clearance the day after Easter. Drops to eating entire bags of robin eggs and feeling sick!
+/- Props to Topperstix for only being $5 this week. Drops to only having 16 quarters and a dime to buy them.
+/- Props to keystone for being so delicious. Drops to it being a whole $13.
+/-Props to Mifflin. Drops to AT&T for providing awful service.
+/- Props to winning. Drops to oh my god can't handle it.
+/- Props to going to Campus Candy on State Street in Madison. Drops to spending $16 on a bag of candy.
- Drops to having to take down my own loft bed.
+/- Props to moving out of Coate Hall. Drops to not getting into Eagle and having to live in Sanford next year.
+/- Props to joining intramural softball. Drops to spraining my ankle during the first game.
+ Props for not having any actual finals during
+/- Props to getting discounted Milwaukee Brewers tickets from a rep. Drops to overdrawing my checking account for it.
+ Props to only having one final during finals week.
+/- Props to getting to Madison late Friday night, but still having enough time to go out. Drops to the only parking garage that was open charging $5 an hour.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance