Props and Drops Apr. 7
+ /- Props to the Butler Bulldogs for making it to the finals. Drops to them defeating the Badgers.
+ /- Props to using my mad driving skills to miss a raccoon on my way home last weekend. Drops to being hit by a deer on my way back to La Crosse.
+/- Props to hanging out with a hottie that I met at the bar. Drops to him leaving the next morning without saying bye or getting my number. Ouch.
+ Props to The Racquet's April Fools joke about Rebecca Black replacing Jason Derulo. We really tricked some people!!
+/- Props to all of the methods of social networking. Drops to not focusing on writing paper.
+/- Props to participating in a case race with glorious efforts. Drops to going back to my apartment after to get my ID and passing out.
- Drops to losing my debit card downtown.
+/- Props the elderly gentleman who bought our first 3 rounds of drinks on Friday night. Drops to him hitting on my boyfriend.
- Drops to drinking Swamp Waters all night at The Helm and getting up at 7 a.m. for work the next morning.
+/- Props for landing my new job. Drops for it being at 7 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
+ Props to Dr. Gietman going out for wristbands on Thursday night.
- Drops for people hacking into my Facebook. Double drops for people thinking I ate 34 chicken nuggets in one sitting.
+/- Props for staying up late watching Disney classics. Drops for having a 7:45 a.m. class the next day.
- Drops to our roommate for wrapping his chicken in tin foil and juices spilling all over the other food.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care