How to: disagree
Within this last year we have seen a whole mess of mudslinging and unwillingness to compromise in Washington and in our own state. This week we have decided to go over some basics on how to tell someone, "I respect your opinion, I just don't agree."
First thing first, be cruel, most people are trying to achieve something. Don't think before you cast your judgment, as the saying goes, "hop a bucket, run-amok."
To disagree with someone, you must call said person out by their name to highlight their differences with you. "Got beef!" Always a great conversation starter.
Being disrespectful is about having a closed and exclusive communication, including slander. What we suggest is that you go by the faux-golden rule of beat others the way you want to be beaten. Both sides of an issue should exploied as being inappropriate and rank.
Consider what your actions will mean for the future. Good luck in your endeavours.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Take Ownership of Your Vacation Time