College Cookbook - Hershey's chocolate kiss peanut butter cookies
Tame your sweet-tooth with Hershey’s peanut butter cookies
Reese's creamy penut butter
Lightly packed brown sugar
If you are looking for an easy way to tame your abnormally high holiday sweet tooth, cookies always seem to be right the right coice.
Hershey's chocolate kiss peanut butter cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate kiss cookies seem to be a mainstay for so many families around the holiday season. They are a perfect combination of sweet and salty, pleasing pallets after virtually any meal. They take virtually no effort or baking skill and are sure to be a big hit at dessert tables everywhere.
48 Hershey's Kisses
1/2 cup shortening
3/4 cup Reese's creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees and remove all wrappers from chocolate pieces
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter together in a large bowl until well blended.
3. Add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
4. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
5. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
6. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
7. Roll in granulated sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
9. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack slightly around the edges.
10. Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack until completely cooled.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care