Props and Drops Nov. 4
+/- Props to dressing up like Lady Gaga for Halloween. Drops to wearing a dress and wasting a crazy amount of meat in the process.
+/- Props to voting. Drops to the ridiculous amounts of soliciting e-mails I've been getting over the past few weeks.
+/- Props to the San Francisco Giants pitching staff. Drops to one of the least appealing World Series in recent memory.
- Drops to anyone that decides to send an e-mail scam around campus.
+ Props to Clay Mathews spending Saturday night at Bennet's and still making it to New York in time to tear the Jets apart Sunday.
+/- Props to the late nights of studying paying off. Drops to my boyfriend for calling me out on the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep.
+ Props to everyone who has put countless hours into various campaign efforts.
+ Props to free beer and naked karaoke at Howie's Wednesday night.
+/- Props to NBA season finally being here. Drops to the league apparently only consisting of one team this season.
+/- Props to all of the upcoming holidays. Drops to all of the money I am likely to spend due to the fact.
+ Props to getting your head shaved in celebration of your party's victory.
+/- Props to people getting out to vote. Drops to the people that will unfortunately die (at least according to P. Diddy) if they don't.
+/- Props to being able to see Joe Dirt and Elmo in a scuffle on West Ave Friday night. Drops to being Elmo.
+/- Props to enjoying the entire Halloween weekend. Drops to the guy on the safe ride that felt the need to criticize anyone he saw wearing a costume.
+ Props to the live music at Whiskey River for their Halloween Party. Drops to walking in for their rendition of Don't Stop Believin'.
+ Props to Larry Terry for all of his hard work and enthusiasm during his tenure at UW-L.
+ Props to submitting your Props'n drops to facebook.com/theracquet.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools