Props and Drops Oct. 27
+/- Props to going to trivia and starting a series for The Racquet about Connor Lonning. Drops to him not sending it to me in the morning. See next weeks issue.
+ + + Props to the Ski Club for having the fundraiser to pet a puppy.
+/- Props to going to see Paranormal Activity 3. Drops to my roommate scaring me when I got home from the movie.
+++ Props to the wishing well thieves returning it when they realized who they had stolen it from.
+/- Props to getting home from a camping trip and wanting to shower. Drops to my shower being broken.
+++ Props to Fayze's being the best hangover food.
+++ Props to an undefeated Packers team.
+/- Props to dancing on someone's coffee table. Drops to everyone staring at me with their judging eyes.
+/- Props to having the apartment to yourself for the weekend. Drops to singing along to musicals in your underwear.
+/- Props to finding a sheet of Taco Bell coupons. Drops to using them all in a single weekend.
+++ Props to being able to pay a roommate my half of my internet bill in beer.
+/-Props to Murphy's Mug. Drops to it never being open when I want it.
-/+ Drops to selling my soul to my job. Props to getting a cute co-worker next to my cubical.
+++ Props to free laundry in the dorms still.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Racquet News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RACQUET NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RACQUET NEWS
RECENT RACQUET CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care