Props and Drops
Published: Thursday, April 17, 2014
Updated: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 20:04
- - - Drops to a friend who lives in La Crosse and didn’t know what squirrel nests look like.
- - - Drops to me for deciding to change my speech topic 2 days before presentation day.
+ + + Props to the car that blared “Wannabe” as they passed Cartwright last Tuesday.
- - - Drops to having my first class outside on a beautiful day taking until second semester junior year. Why doesn’t it happen more often?!
- - - Drops to the spontaneous hail storm we had this week. Double drops to having hail damage all over my car.
- - - Drops to getting snow in mid-April.
+ + + Props to the girl who can eat a Big Mac in 4 bites instead of 5.
- - - Drops to breaking 3 hair ties in 2 days.
+ + + Props to promotions!
+/- Props to going to bed at 9:30. Drops that it was Friday night.
- - - Drops to having strep, a virus and two ear infections in only eight days. Yikes.
+ + + Props to walking out of a bar and seeing a girl dressed as Goku.
- - - Drops to The Galley for not always having the regular Sun Chips.
- - - Drops to having a 4-5 page paper, a 7-10 minute speech, plus two tests all in one week. Is this finals week?
+/- Props to only one month of school left! Drops to having to work full time all summer.
- - - Drops to having such a late class registration date. Double drops to the odds that all of the classes I need probably will fill up the night before I register.
- - - Drops to Red Mango closing at 7:00 p.m. now.